Are you ready to join an innovative CPA firm serving a solid portfolio of diverse clients operating in many industries and locations? Our team members have demonstrated excellence in delivering high-quality customer service using innovative technology solutions for several years. As a result, remote work locations are ‘normal’ and align with our existing culture and processes.
Alegria & Company is based in Yakima WA with additional physical offices in Ellensburg and Prosser, while our team members work from remote places that align with their family needs and lifestyles.
As a tax manager you can expect to:
- Manage and review individual and business tax return projects
- Review, approve and sign tax returns
- Coach, mentor, train and develop the skills of other team members
- Communicate directly with clients, tax planning, transaction structures, etc.
- Build network relationships and attract new client business
You can expect a rewarding career if you:
- Enjoy problem-solving and assisting others
- Develop and lead highly motivated like-minded professionals
- Stay current with constantly changing tax regulations
- Possess the ability to read and understand financial statements
- Seek to understand a variety of industries and privately-owned businesses
Must hold an active CPA license and have at least 5 years of public accounting experience. Prefer Master of Taxation or equivalent. Ownership opportunities available depending upon qualifications and experience.