Are you ready to join an innovative CPA firm serving a solid portfolio of diverse clients operating in many industries and locations? Our team members have demonstrated excellence in delivering high-quality customer service using innovative technology solutions for several years. As a result, remote work locations are ‘normal’ and align with our existing culture and processes.
Alegria & Company is based in Yakima WA with additional physical offices in Ellensburg and Prosser, while our team members work from remote places that align with their family needs and lifestyles.
Staff Accountants at Alegria & Co, P.S. can expect to expand upon their educational background in the areas of tax, consulting, and audit services. We offer a relaxed work atmosphere, hands-on training structure, and utilization of state-of-the-art technology. Accountants will directly interact with clients in a wide variety of industries and develop their skill by working closely with experienced professionals and taking part in a personalized continuing education plan.
As a Staff Accountant you can expect to:
- Work closely with professional staff providing tax, audit, and consulting services
- Participate in financial reporting engagements
- Prepare individual and business tax returns
- Perform research on various accounting tax issues, and assist with other business consulting services
You can expect a rewarding career if you:
- Enjoy problem-solving and assisting others
- Develop proficiency in specialized tax and accounting software
- Learn to organize and plan time efficiently and effectively
- Desire to work for a company with your professional growth in mind
Must meet CPA exam eligibility requirements or have a CPA license.