Are you ready to join an innovative CPA firm serving a solid portfolio of diverse clients operating in many industries and locations? Our team members have demonstrated excellence in delivering high-quality customer service using innovative technology solutions for several years. As a result, remote work locations are ‘normal’ and align with our existing culture and processes.
Alegria & Company is based in Yakima WA with additional physical offices in Ellensburg and Prosser, while our team members work from remote places that align with their family needs and lifestyles.
Senior Accountants will provide our clients with professional tax and assurance advice. This role will also include the ability to train and mentor staff and will require you to work both independently and as part of a team.
As a Senior Accountant, you can expect:
- Proactively interact and communicate with clients to gather information
- Build solid, effective client relationships
- Supervise, mentor, and train staff working closely with managers and partners
- Schedule, delegate, and review the work of staff
- Participate in financial reporting engagements
- Prepare individual and business tax returns
You can expect a rewarding career if you:
- Enjoy problem-solving and assisting others
- Develop proficiency in specialized tax and accounting software
- Are motivated to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service
- Have the ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Desire to work for a company with your professional growth in mind
Must meet CPA exam eligibility requirements or have a CPA license.